Jimmy Sebastian, Ph.D
- Postdoctoral Research fellowship from Center for Quantum Technology (CQT), NUS Singapore.
- Prestigious Scholarship Landesstiftung Baden-Wurttemberg, Germany for doctoral studies.
- Journal Paper as Highlight of the year (2007) – Journal of Physics B: Atomic, Molecular and Optical Physics
- Qualified UGC – CSIR, NET (2003),GATE (2003) (2004), JEST(2003) (2004), BARC (2003) (2004).
- Resource Person of RBPT for STEM education organized by IISER Pune and MHRD. Govt. of India with Knowledge Partners from Sheffield Hallam University UK.
- Editor of resource material on RBPT for STEM education to be used by Professors from universities and Colleges.
- Resorce Person of Physics for Association of Physics teachers (APT) Kerala.
- Best Physics student award for securing highest mark in physics in BSc at St. Berchmans College Changanacherry, Kerala.